Referensi
I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night

I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise

Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe


But I never told you

What I should have said

No, I never told you

I just held it in


And now,

I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you

And after all the things we've been through

I miss everything about you
Without you


I see your blue eyes

Everytime I close mine

You make it hard to see


Where I belong to

When I'm not around you
It's like I'm alone with me


But I never told you

What I should have said

No, I never told you

I just held it in


And now,

I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you

And after all the things we've been through

I miss everything about you
Without you

But I never told you

What I should have said

No, I never told you

I just held it in


And now,

I miss everything about you

Can't believe that I still want you

And after all the things we've been through

I miss everything about you

Without you




Info
Breakthrough adalah album studio kedua oleh Colbie Caillat. Album ini dirilis pada tanggal 25 Agustus 2009 di Amerika Serikat melalui Universal Republik. Caillat bekerja dengan berbagai produsen, penulis lagu, dan seniman termasuk Greg Wells, Rick Nowels, John Shanks, dan Amerika hakim Idol, Kara DioGuardi. Lagu yang dibawakan oleh penyanyi asal Amerika ini juga dinominasikan sebagai Best Pop Vocal Album di Grammy Awards 52.



Download this
I Never Told You


Video
I Never Told You

With Lyric

I Never Told You